Saturday, January 14, 2012

Who's Searching For Me?

Ever wonder " who's searching for me "? Well if you have, don't worry its perfectly normal. In fact, 30% of all Google searches are population related. This sparked my interest and I began my mission to find out exactly who's searching for me.

First you might wonder "why would anybody want to crusade for me?" Think about it...Do you have any ex-lovers, friends, enemies or relatives? Exactly. These are the type of population who may be searching for you, in the case of an ex boyfriend/girlfriend it may even improve your safety.

As I began my research I realized there are very few services available that can procure the information I'm looking for. Out of the few some even payment a fee for this information, Yuck. I might not have made it clear but I am in crusade of a Free service. After days of searching through the spam websites and pay per use websites I came across a free site and began my search.

Results: my results where as follows...6 population have searched my name in the past month, 4 out of 6 searches took place in New York (my current residence) and 1 of them took place in Texas. Hmm...funny how my Psycho Ex Girlfriend currently lives in Texas - I hope she didn't find out too much information about me. The other 1 consequent was from an unknown location.

In end my mission was a success as I was eventually able to find the information I needed. If you plan on attempting to find out this information yourself then learn from my taste and do what I did. 90% of the websites that claim they can find out who's searching for me...well...can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment